Fine Art/Identification of artist E.Laroche

I´m a german collector of etchings. I do have an etching, printed around 80 - 100 years ago at Stehli freres, Zürich, Switzerland. It shows a typical switz-motive. This etching is hand-signed by pencil from an artist E.Laroche
If neccessary I can send a photo of the item/signature by mail.
I cannot find an artist and his signature in my books to compare the signature.
Would you be so kind and try to help me?

Thank you very much in advance

Dear Winfried,

I found an artist with the same initial and name; Ernesto Laroche (Uruguayan, 1879-1940). He has worked in oil and I read he also created etchings. I found information that he traveled to Europe. Try searching his name on Google and see if his style matches your artist. I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.