Fine Art/J. Dorval print

Question
I have a stunning black and white pencil drawing that has a yellow ink overlay could be a lithograph of a woman 1900-S to 1930'S staring out a window and looking at an ornate birdgcage.  The flapper stlye woman has a beautiful flowing gown accented by feathers.  Is it worth anything,  Also it is in  an oval shape

Answer
Dear Renee,

I am not familiar with the artist name and first initial. I will be happy to take a look at it for you if you can send quality jpeg images of the print and a close up of the signature to dheadley@headleyfineart.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley