Fine Art/Luigi Rocca oil painting

Question
Luigi Rocca oil painting
Luigi Rocca oil painti  
Hello Dolly,
Iím hoping you can help me.  I have an oil on canvas signed Luigi Rocca.  I have googled the artist, but the paintings that I have found by an artist with the same name do not match the style of my painting.  The paintings that I have found on the search engine are modern cityscapes; whereas, my painting is of a Victorian lady having a glass of wine (see the picture).  On the back of the painting there is a paper that reads W.T. Burger Co., Inc., Registry No. 148900 80.  There is also a stamp on the back of the canvas that says ďAll rights reserved the W.T. Burger Co.Ē  Thereís another paper that has the artistís biography.  It says that Luigi Rocca was born in Porpette on December 26, 1952.  This matches the records of the other artist that I found on google, but again their styles are totally different.  What do you think?  Also, do you have any idea of the plausible value of my painting?  Thank you!

Answer
Dear Lindsay,

Artists have been known to divert their subject and style. Maybe the artist wanted to paint his wife in Victorian dress? I can try to compare the signatures if you can email a quality jpeg image of the signature to dheadley@headleyfineart.com. Please also send a few more images of the front and of the back of the painting.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley