Fine Art/Marc Chagall print

Isle of St. Louis
Isle of St. Louis  
Mr. Evans, I'm Suzie from the question of 6/18.  That is exactly the Chagall print I have.  I took a picture of the print and the signature and I am sending it to you.  The signture portion is hard to take, so I'm sending a follow-up question and picture because I don't know how to send both at once.    Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.  Suzie

Marc Chagall print, Isle of St. Louis
Marc Chagall print, Is  
Suzie, I have looked at the photos that you have sent, and I do not see any obvious signs of forgery. Therefore, I would like you to send high quality images to Alex Adelman of Masterworks Fine Art and . This is a beautiful work by Chagall and I encourage you to contact him or another fine art dealer who specializes in Chagall prints and unique original works. Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University