Fine Art/Marc Chagall print

Question
Isle of St. Louis
Isle of St. Louis  
Mr. Evans, I'm Suzie from the question of 6/18.  That is exactly the Chagall print I have.  I took a picture of the print and the signature and I am sending it to you.  The signture portion is hard to take, so I'm sending a follow-up question and picture because I don't know how to send both at once.    Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.  Suzie

Answer
Marc Chagall print, Isle of St. Louis
Marc Chagall print, Is  
Suzie, I have looked at the photos that you have sent, and I do not see any obvious signs of forgery. Therefore, I would like you to send high quality images to Alex Adelman of Masterworks Fine Art and alex@masterworksfineart.com . This is a beautiful work by Chagall and I encourage you to contact him or another fine art dealer who specializes in Chagall prints and unique original works. Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.

Sincerely,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans