Fine Art/Merrill Chase, Ltd. Authenticated Painting

Question
Dear Dolly:

I have have a question for you.  Recently, I was in a local antique shop, and I noticed a painting hanging on the wall.  I looked at the back, and it is authenticated by Merrill Chase, Ltd.  It is signed by "Roderick."

I have done so much searching online, and can find nothing about who exactly this artist is.  The painting appears to depict a quaint street in Paris.

I came across one of your earlier questions about a Merrill & Chase painting and you mentioned that they sold only established artist's work.

I was wondering if this painter, Roderick, was/is an established artist/painter, and if the painting is valuable.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Answer
Dear Jeff,

I looked in my books and auction records and there are several artists with the last name of Roderick. If you have a first name and photographs of the painting I would have a better chance at identifying your artist. I'm sorry I cannot be of further assistance.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley