Fine Art/St. Julian

Question
I been doing a little research on this etching my grandma left
me it's a st Julian 25"x20" and it's on that japon wool paper it has a sticker on back of frame from the New River fine art gallery fort lauderdale I would like to know what it's worth more then when it was sold in 2007 for $7,500.  IMG_0036.JPG

Answer
Dear Chris,

Thank you for your question.  I was not able to open your attachment, but from the dimensions and description, I am hoping your graphic of St Julian may be Salvador Dali's 'St. Julien le Pauvre' (1969-1970).  I am not an appraiser or authenticator, so I regret that I cannot provide reliable information as far as value is concerned.  I occasionally provide questioners with a general value estimate courtesy of Bruce Hochman's price guide for Dali graphics, though the edition I own of this book is from 2007 -- the year you purchased your graphic -- so it is presumably unhelpful in this instance (FYI, according to Mr. Hochman's guide, St. Julian was sold for $8,200 in 2007). For a reliable estimate of value, I recommend contacting a certified appraiser specializing in Dali's graphic works.  Options include The Salvador Dali Society in Los Angeles, Bernard Ewell in Santa Fe, NM, and/or The Dali Archives in New York; all can be found easily on the internet and can provide you the most reliable information as to the value of your graphic.

I hope this is helpful.  Good luck!
Best,
Elliott  

Elliott H. King