Fine Art/Study from Raphael or other Italian painter

I have a print it is not a poster it represent the study of a Woman or Madona with one child on her lap and one child next to her. the child next to her holds a dog and the child on her lap is petting the dog , on the bottom right corner is the Watermark not a stamp of the Galleria Uffizi of Florence it is a cicle with a Crown on the top in the center the letter G and in the bottom of the circle is Firenze.
the print is in a frame the print is about 14 inches wide and 18 inches high the drawing is about 6 inches high and 5 inches wide I did not take it out of the framed I would say it was framed in the 1940s or 1950s
Could you have an Idea about the print
Thanks for your time Michel

Dear Michel,

There are many paintings depicting the Madonna with baby Jesus and a young St. John; but I am not familiar with one that has a dog. If you can email photos of your drawing I will be happy to do further research. You can email photos to

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.