Fine Art/Wailing Wall Offset Lithograph

Question
Hi Joe,
I have a Salvatore Dali facsimile signed offset lithograph of the Wailing Wall (241/500) by RW Valentine (authorized agent of the publisher: Alexander Mobley) done in 1999.  All of this detail is on the Certificate of Authenticity on the backside of the piece.  Can you tell me about what it is worth and some direction of selling it?

Thanks - CJ

Answer
This is not something that my company, The Salvador Dali Society, Dali.com, would handle. Please send me a jpeg of the certificate, as well as the image and I will research it for you. Send it to joe@dali.com. BTW - It is Salvador Dali, not Salvatore Dali. -Joe Nuzzolo

Joseph Nuzzolo