Fine Art/Wailing Wall Offset lithography

I purchased an offset lithography limited edition, Facsimile signed collectible for $450.  It is of the Wailing Wall and has the number 270/500.  I have been researching and am interested in learning how much these actually go for and if it is a valuable peice of art or just a photocopy of this beautiful painting.  Thank you for your time.

I'd have to examine it to be sure. I have sold the pencil signed version, but would not be able to sell the facsimile version as our clients only want investment grade art. As far as I know, the pencil signed version is the only one that was authorized.
I have seen offset prints of the copies online starting at low prices like $19.95 etc.
If you like the images, you should enjoy it as decorative art. If you need more info, my email address is:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.