Fine Art/old canvas painting with rembrandt label

I was wondering if u could help me identify a painting. The label on the back is half there. But the piece that is there. Says "by Rembr ......artists son" it feels very thick....and still looks is of a phone wouldn't allow me to upload a picture but maybe After I hear from you I could up load one

Hi Kendra, please send me a quality photograph of this work. It's difficult without viewing the image. Also, you can send me a separate inquiry with a close up photo of the signature, if any. Mention any outstanding marks, such as what is on the label on the back. Keep in mind that an authentic Rembrandt painting is worth millions of dollars and there's a good chance that is not what you have. Here are some examples of some of his prints that may be what you have .

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University