Fine Art/old canvas painting with rembrandt label

Question
I was wondering if u could help me identify a painting. The label on the back is half there. But the piece that is there. Says "by Rembr ......artists son" it feels very thick....and still looks good.it is of a child.my phone wouldn't allow me to upload a picture but maybe After I hear from you I could up load one

Answer
Hi Kendra, please send me a quality photograph of this work. It's difficult without viewing the image. Also, you can send me a separate inquiry with a close up photo of the signature, if any. Mention any outstanding marks, such as what is on the label on the back. Keep in mind that an authentic Rembrandt painting is worth millions of dollars and there's a good chance that is not what you have. Here are some examples of some of his prints that may be what you have http://www.conncoll.edu/visual/Rembrandt-prints/index-main.html .

Sincerely,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans