Fine Art/A. DeVity

Question
Paris ?
Paris ?  
QUESTION: A friend in the art world mentioned that I should have this painting looked at.  Is it possible to tell anything about it from these photos?

Thank you.

ANSWER: Dear Kevin,

Unfortunately I cannot see enough of the painting to give you more information. It appears to have nice detail. If you have an artist name (first and last), and a better photo with some close ups I will try to get more information for you. email: dheadley@headleyfineart.com

Best regards,
Dolly

QUESTION: Thank you for your time.  On the back of the canvas is stamped: Studio D'Arte, A.DeVity, Italia.  So I assume it is an A.DeVity painting.  It is about 24"X50".

Answer
Dear Kevin,

Your painting is by Italian artist Antonio De Vity ((1885-1944). He is known for his Parisian street scenes. There is a range of CMV (current market value) on his paintings of $125-500 depending on size. Your's would probably be in the higher range.
I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley