Fine Art/renoir reproduction on canvas

Question
I have a print on canvas of "by the seashore" On the bottom in the middle it says By the seashore and underneath, Pierre Auguste Renoir. On the right it says,The Metopolitan Museum of Art
         Bequest of Mrs. H.O. Havemeyer,1929
         The H.O. Havemeyer collection
There left side is blank. With the border is measures 20.5" x 26.5"

Would appreciate any info. you may have reagarding this print. It is unframed.

Answer
Sounds like a museum store reproduction. Museums sell posters or replicas, and
include text that shows who owns the painting or where it originated.

I have not seen your art, but it sounds like a low end decorative poster or print?

I'd have to have images and more background info.

Dan

Dan Twyman