Fine Art/Aldo Luongo print

I just bought a print from an opportunity shop for $1.00 Australian.At the bottom of the print it says Tenderness 12x16 70 IRA Roberts Publishing(1970).When I look it up under this name a similar yet different picture comes up.Could you please tell me why and how much It might be worth?

Dear Stephen,

I did not see that it was hand signed and numbered. If not it is a reproduction commissioned and released by IRA Roberts Publishing in 1970. I beleive the original was released in 1968. Luongo has done several versions of this image and a slight variation can create an entirely new edition. I found a few on the net and they sold for under $100. If hand signed his prints go for much more.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.