Fine Art/Dali Lithographs - 'Immortals of Art'

Question
I've recently inherited some pieces of Dali art and can not find a site to value
its worth.  There are 5 prints, stamped 103, 105, 106, etc and authenticated
from the Collectors Guild in NYC.  Is there any way you could help direct me
to a site or person to value these.  

Thanks!

Ryan

Answer
The title you are using is not correct, you are probably referring to "Five Spanish Immortals."  Send pictures to me (jpgs only) to Joe@dali.com and I will give you the information you need.  You may also want to send pictures to Peter Lucas, AAA at daliprices@aol.com. He is a certified Dali Appraiser. - Joe Nuzzolo, President, The Salvador Dali Society, 1-888-888-DALI begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-888-888-DALI      end_of_the_skype_highlighting, Dali.com

Joseph Nuzzolo