Fine Art/Emmanuel Oberhausen

Question
I have a painting of Oberhausen that I found a reference to once on the Internet. It had the picture and its title, but I lost the information and can't find it again. The title was not in English and I gathered it had something to do with Cleopatra and Caesar, and he was addressing a group of loosely arranged people. The background had trees, and two arches, one looked a lot like the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin. It was hand colored and looks in good shape.

Where can I find more info on this painting and its value?

Answer
Dear Gene,

The only print I came up with that might fit yours is "The Court of Cleopatra" after Emmanuel Oberhauser; published in 1906 in NY. I was not able to find an image of it online, but you may have better luck if you try the various search engines. I was not able to find any auction results for the print or any on the secondary retail market. I suggest you keep searching until someone loads more information on the print and it's value. His last name ends in an "r" rather than an "n". I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley