Fine Art/Eugene Pechaubes

Eugene Pechaubes
Eugene Pechaubes  
I have a Eugene Pechaubes oil painting of a man in a gondola in Venice with the Piazza San Marco in the background.  It's approximately 11 x 13 inches.  Looks like an original.  Curious what it would be worth and where I could sell it.

Dear Betina,

I researched the artist and his work that has shown up at auction is focused on equestrian sports such as fox hunting. I could not find any examples of him working in Italy and the style of painting is different. Are you certain it is Eugene Pechaubes? You might try contacting one of the large auction houses or a dealer in your area for an estimate. Since I cannot find anything similar, it would be difficult to put an estimate on your painting. I'm sorry I cannot be of further assistance.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.