Fine Art/Help with Artist ID

Unknown Artist - 1920s to 30s
Unknown Artist - 1920s  
Do you know the artist of this piece? I can't make out the signature can't find a site that list him or her.

Also I'm not sure if the image is copy-righted since I can find absolutely no information about it at all. I'm sorry if this isn't in your area of expertise, but I saw that you do art identification.

Dear Mary,

I can try to identify your artist if you can email clear close up photos in high resolution and as attachments to: Also,send the full image as well as the back of the canvas. Indicate size and any other writing present on front or back.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.