Fine Art/Kaiko Moti

Kaiko Moti Saimese Cat
Kaiko Moti Saimese Cat  

I had for a number of years, a 9"x 9" water color of a Siamese cat painted in green tones that is signed by K. Moti.  I have not been able to find the painting referenced in two books on Kaiko Moti works that I have located, although I did found a picture of a lithograph of the paining on-line that was included on a auction house listing in the UK.

I was hoping that you could provide me with some recommendations to how I could authenticate and get this wonderful painting appraised.

There are so many art appraisers listed in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area how do you know who you should trust?

Thank you

Dear Peg,

I did some research on art experts in your area. I found a few organizations that appears to be staffed with top experts that should be able to authenticate and appraise your painting. Please email me at for more information.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.