Fine Art/Kaiko Moti

Question
Kaiko Moti Saimese Cat
Kaiko Moti Saimese Cat  
Dolly

I had for a number of years, a 9"x 9" water color of a Siamese cat painted in green tones that is signed by K. Moti.  I have not been able to find the painting referenced in two books on Kaiko Moti works that I have located, although I did found a picture of a lithograph of the paining on-line that was included on a auction house listing in the UK.

I was hoping that you could provide me with some recommendations to how I could authenticate and get this wonderful painting appraised.

There are so many art appraisers listed in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area how do you know who you should trust?

Thank you

Answer
Dear Peg,

I did some research on art experts in your area. I found a few organizations that appears to be staffed with top experts that should be able to authenticate and appraise your painting. Please email me at dheadley@headleyfineart.com for more information.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley