Fine Art/Martinet

Question
I have a pencil signed ''LeCassel''  by Martinet lower right corner.Paris Etching Society upper left corner. SZL in a circle,lower left corner..off to the side of the circle is a capital A..is this an original,and if so,is it of any value..I can't find anything about this artist...and when  was it done..

Answer
Dear Dianna,

I found several listed artists with the last name Martinet. I would need to see high resolution jpeg images of the entire print and close up photos of the signature and any other writing to compare with each artists work. If you can do this, please email to dheadley@headleyfineart.com.

Best regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley