Fine Art/Martinet

I have a pencil signed ''LeCassel''  by Martinet lower right corner.Paris Etching Society upper left corner. SZL in a circle,lower left to the side of the circle is a capital this an original,and if so,is it of any value..I can't find anything about this artist...and when  was it done..

Dear Dianna,

I found several listed artists with the last name Martinet. I would need to see high resolution jpeg images of the entire print and close up photos of the signature and any other writing to compare with each artists work. If you can do this, please email to

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.