Fine Art/Moses and the burning bush

Question
Moses and the burning bush
Moses and the burning  
We sent a photo of moses and the burning bush last week have received something back that makes me think it did not go over. It was sent under Chelsey McDaniel. We would like to send it again, if it was no received. Chelsey and Jan McDaniel

Answer
Dear Jan,

I have not seen this before so your original submission must have been lost or sent to another expert. What is your question on this painting? Do you have better photos with close ups of the painting and signature? If so; email them to dheadley@headleyfineart.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley