Fine Art/Moses and the burning bush

Moses and the burning bush
Moses and the burning  
We sent a photo of moses and the burning bush last week have received something back that makes me think it did not go over. It was sent under Chelsey McDaniel. We would like to send it again, if it was no received. Chelsey and Jan McDaniel

Dear Jan,

I have not seen this before so your original submission must have been lost or sent to another expert. What is your question on this painting? Do you have better photos with close ups of the painting and signature? If so; email them to

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.