Fine Art/Unknown - Dali

Question
unknown - Dali
unknown - Dali  
Dear Elliott
How are you?
I have one "lithografh" of Salvador Dali. But I don´t know if it's really a lihografh or a drawing, or flexography. I do not know if either is original and other information about it:
Name, year, drawing ...

Can you help me?

Sincerely
Hugs
Cassio Gusson

Answer
Dear Cassio,

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult for me to discern much about the medium without examining the work in person.  The image itself depicts the left panel of the mural Dali designed in 1939 for his 'Dream of Venus' pavilion at the New York World's Fair:

http://yametonart.com/2008/10/06/dreams-of-venus-1939-worlds-fair-pavilion.aspx

The work does not appear, from your photo, to be a drawing.  I do not know of any licensed lithographs Dali issued based on this image, leading me to speculate that if the work is a lithograph, then it is probably not an authentic Dali graphic. That said, I am neither an appraiser nor an authenticator myself, so it would be wise to have the piece examined by a professional, preferably one who specializes in Dali's graphics; options in the US include the Salvador Dali Archives in New York and the Salvador Dali Society in Los Angeles.

I hope this is helpful.  Good luck!
Best,
Elliott

Elliott H. King