Fine Art/antonio devity

antonio devity oil painting number 0756 street scene, approx, 12 X 26,  need to know approx value for insurance and age of paiting etc,  thanks elizabeth

Dear Elizabeth,

I checked recent auction prices for his oil paintings of street scenes and they vary from $100-300 as an average range for the past year. He did many street scenes and most have the same name so without a date on the painting it would be impossible to know the year he painted yours. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.