Fine Art/catalda fine arts inc. picture

I purchased 2 pictures from an estate sale .
on the back it reads

Title Girl Reading With
Artist   Chardin
Frame No. A375
Order No. 2025

the other is

Title Writing with
Artist Chardin
Frame No. A375
Order No. 2025

pencil drawing with a light brown fabric background in a silver frame

Thanks for all your help

Dear Cindy,

You have reproduction prints after paintings by eighteenth century French artist Jean Baptiste Simeon Chardin,(1699-1779). Chardin is arguably considered one of the master artists of the eighteenth century and the greatest master of still life in the history of painting.Catalda Fine Arts was very productive in reproductions of famous paintings or paintings by famous artists during mid-twentieth century.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.