Fine Art/oil painting

Question
UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN  
I HAVE ATTACHED AN PIC OF OIL PAINTING. CANNOT FIND THE ARTIST, OR WHAT CITY IT IS, THE FRAME APPEARS OLD, ALL WOOD, THE PIC IS BORDERED IN VELVET.  VERY CURIOUS, GIVEN TO ME BY MY AUNT, JUST LOVE THE PIC. HOPE U CAN HELP ME.
IT IS SIGNED L. REYMOND

THANK YOU
SUSAN

Answer
Dear Susan,

It is a nice painting. It has been painted mostly with palette knife. The only listed artist I could find that may fit based on name and initial is Louis Reymond,(1942). Unfortunately I was unable to locate any of his paintings online to use as comparison. You may want to continue looking for his work until something gets posted. I cannot tell the city as the painting is too small to look for landmarks. It may be Paris and the last name of the artist is French.

I am sorry I cannot be of further help.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley