Fine Art/savador dali- john Lennon

i understand that Dali gave John Lennon and yoko ono a wedding present of les metamorphoses erotiques limited edition book as a wedding present -4 days after their wedding - he misspely the name jon lenon-John lennon later used the book as inspiration for his bag 1 exhibition  later on the 27th october on headed paper "from the studio of Salvador Dali " a letter was sent to john Lennon saying ...Dali gala and I will be in Paris middle of november.... we are looking forward to having you with us at the exhibition of Dalis last painting which will be shown on november 22nd in Paris... It is signed The King of Dali (the king is underlined) who is the author of this letter- please

It would be better if I could see it, as I have seen Dali's signature thousands of times. Also, on these types of dedications, Dali would draw a small crown over the letter i in Dali.

Please send images and any detials to:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.