Fine Art/G Tedeschi Painting

My mother purchased a Tedeschi Painting in Saratoga/Cupertino CA Gallery between 1965-1970...It is been willed to me and wanting to find more information about it and where to have it appraised..on the back of the painting is the #31139M60 RENO on it..It is a sofa sized landscape of a stream and forest.

There are quite a lot of low end reproductions of that artists works on the market. You need to establish medium. If you can verify the materials, for example is it oil, watercolor etc., or do you have a nice poster from a museum store?

I'd have to see it to know for sure.

You might take it to a local framer or someone who handles alot of art and get an opinion as to the medium and then continue investigating from there.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.