Fine Art/Salvador Dali

Hello, I purchased 2 Dali lithographs in '86 & '87, I received appraisels and certificates of authenticities at that time. I'd like to sell them but unsure how and who to trust. Have you heard of these lithoraghs ? 1) "Sancho Panza" numbered # 26 out of 300, signed in pencil and printed on japon paper? 2) "Time and immortality" numbered 259 out of 350, pencil signed, paper is Lana 1590, highlighted with gold flaked paint and austrian foil-back crystals?  Thanks for the help

Send a picture to me at

-Joe Nuzzolo
The Salvador Dali Society
1-888-888-DALI begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-888-888-DALI      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-888-888-DALI      end_of_the_skype_highlighting(3254)
outside US 310-937-3999

Joseph Nuzzolo

I can answer almost any question you have regarding the works of Salvador Dali. I can make fair estimation of authenticity from a photograph. Absolute authenticity can only be determined with an in person examination of the artwork. You can also call me at 1-888-888-DALI (3254) or 310-937-4000 outside the U.S.

I am the President and Founder of The Salvador Dali Society have been dealing almost exclusively in Dali for the past 22 years. I have sold over 11,000 authentic hand signed works, as well as hundreds of originals; from drawings to oil paintings. I have consulted with law enforcement on matters concerning Salvador Dali. Please limit you questions to Salvador Dali, as that is my area of expertise.

President and Founder of The Salvador Dali Society.

I am the Administrator of the Salvador Dali page on Facebook.

I learned about Salvador Dali by immersing myself in the business from an early age. In the past 22 years over 11,000 Dali works have passed through my hands and I have archived my findings. Many dealers in the United States as well the FBI and local law enforcement have come to me for opinions on matters concerning the authenticity of works of art by Salvador Dali. Through my efforts numerous clients have received refunds for works of art by Dali they have purchases. In some cases those refunds were in excess of $100,000. Please limit your questions to matters concerning the works of Salvador Dali.