Fine Art/VALUE OF TWO PAINTINGS

Question
i HAVE TWO ORIGINAL OIL PAINTINGS (SIGNED)THE FIRST BY BARRY
THE FIRST IS CALLED SPIRES TO THE SKY NO 11706 IS ON A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY FROM NATIONAL ART AUCTION GALLERY INC NEW YORK  DATE 4/2/80
THE SECOND IS BY SCHILLER CALLED MISTY MORN THE CERT IS DATED 4/2 NO 11706  THE NATIONAL ART

THE THIRD IS AN ORIGINAL NUMBERED AND SIGNED LITHOGRAPH BY PLA DAMENCH.  PICTURE OF A GIRL  CAN YOU HELP ME OBTAIN INFO ON THESE
THANK YOU

Answer
Dear Sandra,

I'm not familiar with the first two artworks that you mentioned although I do know of the Spanish artist Jordi Pla Domenech (1917-1996). Here is a link to a website that will give you a biography for him. http://www.artistssignatures.com/viewnatl.php?natl=Spanish

Best wishes,

Samantha

Samantha Hughes-Johnson