Fine Art/Artist Frank Wagner

QUESTION: I am trying to locate original of Frank Wagners , "Spring Trials " any suggestions ? thank you for your time and consideration..

ANSWER: There are two Frank Wagner's.  There is Frank Hugh Wagner, the illustrator and portrait painter from 1870 and Frank Hartman Wagner, the illustrator and marine painter from the late 20th century. Which one are you referring to?

QUESTION: the marine subject artist / illustrator.. believe he passed away in 1997. His lithogarph of "Spring Trials " was a huge seller so im interested in the original work .. Thank you..

I can assist you with identifying the location of the artwork, however, I would charge a fee for this as it may take considerable amounts of attention. If you could let me know when you need the information by, for instance 1 day or 1 week, I will charge $100 to find the artwork with in your time frame. If it is not found, I will not charge you.

Qeturah Rasyth

I can provide expertise around 19th Century American Fine Art and 19th Century African American Fine art. In particular, Hudson River School artists, Robert Scott Duncanson, Alexander Wyant, Maurice B Prendergast, Frank Russell Green, etc.

I consult, collect and sell rare, unique and hard to find 19th century African American and American master artwork. I have been a avid collector with my husband collectively for over 20 years now. I have a successful private practice where my clients specifically come to me to advise them on rare artwork that is beautiful, yet worthy investments. I feel I have become a subject expert on the artwork I focus on.

I belong to Black Art in America. I have been featured on their website. I belong to Jack and Jill of America

My writing has been featured on Black Art in American Dec 2010. I have three blogs: Private Collectors of Decorative Arts, Hudson River School Collectors, African American Art Collectors.

I am a former graduate from Univerisity of Washington in Seattle, Washington. I studied sociology and psychology.