Fine Art/Dali - Alice in Wonderland

Question
My parents have 3 Dali prints from Alice in Wonderland  .
They were acquired about 40 years ago and were told they were signed artist proofs from the book. There are 3 separate pages on  'Chiffon Mandeure' paper ,each with a print followed by blank page and the two pages of text from the story.
Advice from the Caterpillar - blank page - pages 61+62
The Mock Turtle's Story - blank page - pages 109+110
Who Stole the Tarts - blank page - pages 133 + 134

Could you help us > how do we authenticate and what might the value be and then where/how to sell this art.

Thank you !
apple

Answer
To start, you can email images of what you have. It is important that we know the paper size and have images of each piece with a closeup of the signature. I will point you in the right direction after I examine the email.

Send to: collectdali@aol.com

Dan

Dan Twyman