Fine Art/Identify the artist

LONGO \'96 Solo Women
LONGO '96 Solo Women  
I purchased a painting (?) a painting at auction.  the artist signature is LONGO '96.  I would like to learn more about the artist and piece.  thank you for your assistance.  Best regards, JB

Dear Janice,
There are numerous artists with the last name of Longo. I checked and could not find one that paints in the style of your painting. It may be a local or regional artist whose work has not appeared on the secondary market. Try searching using your area/state as key words with artist Longo.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.