Fine Art/Maestretti Painting

Question
Ruins
Ruins  
Hello again. I wrote you earlier about the Maestretti painting called "Ruins". Thank you for your quick reply, I really appreciate it. What I mean by original is that it appears to be an actual painting and not a copy. I can "feel" paint. It is not smooth. This painting hung in my grandparents home for many many years. It is an interesting painting to say the least. In all honesty this painting has been a source of humor within my family and friends. And yet, I hold on to it for some reason. I will attach an image.As you can see, his signature is at the bottom left corner.

Answer
It is a very interesting painting. It must be of a special location. I would suggest contacting a local college European historian or art history professor. They would be able to identify the location. It does not appear to be a American scene and unfortunately for you, I only specialize in American artwork.

I could do the work for you, but I'm not sure if you would be willing to pay a fee if you could find the information perhaps yourself. I would suggest doing your research first, If nothing results you can commission me to find the information. I will charge a flat fee that we are agreeable to and if I'm not able to find the necessary and required information, I will charge you nothing.

Thanks

Qeturah Rasyth