I have an oil painting signed PASCAL in all caps on the bottom right of painting. It is oil on board and is fairly large 30"X40".
It looks like an underpass of walking bridge possibly Europe. It is dark gray, turquoise - it always scared me as a kid, looked like a dungeon. I am curious if you know any artists that sign their work this way. I have searched and searched online. My mother has had this painting since early 60's if not prior to that. I can send a picture if you would like. Thank you.

Dear Ann,

I checked and there are dozens of listed artists with the last name of Pascal. I can try to match up a style with an artist if you email photos of the front, back, and a close up of the signature to

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.