Fine Art/PASCAL

Question
I have an oil painting signed PASCAL in all caps on the bottom right of painting. It is oil on board and is fairly large 30"X40".
It looks like an underpass of walking bridge possibly Europe. It is dark gray, turquoise - it always scared me as a kid, looked like a dungeon. I am curious if you know any artists that sign their work this way. I have searched and searched online. My mother has had this painting since early 60's if not prior to that. I can send a picture if you would like. Thank you.

Answer
Dear Ann,

I checked and there are dozens of listed artists with the last name of Pascal. I can try to match up a style with an artist if you email photos of the front, back, and a close up of the signature to dheadley@headleyfineart.com.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley