Fine Art/Prairie Print by Bodner

I acquired a litho from my Grandmother a few years ago. She was born in 1900 so I would assume that the print is pretty old. I was hoping you could tell me something about it. The markings on the back read, "PRAIRIE", by Bodner, "Winde Fine Prints"  #337, size 8x10. Thank you so much in advance for your consideration.Thanks again......Deborah

Dear Deborah,

You have a decorative print after a painting by Bodner. It was published sometime in the 1960's by Winde Fine Prints; a publisher of lower end decorative prints. You can occasionally find them on the market. There is currently a framed one for sale on eBay for $15.00.
I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.