Fine Art/anatomy painting

painting by max brodel the painting is about 5feet by 3feet
the painting is full body of a mans musels
signed by max brodel.
valuation on this item

Max Brodel is a interesting illustrator. I would be happy to assist you with a valuation on the artwork, however, I would need to see the image first and understand the condition of the artwork. I also charge a flat fee of $100 for this service. If this is something you are interested in, please email me the images and condition information, with a image of the signature to

Qeturah Rasyth

I can provide expertise around 19th Century American Fine Art and 19th Century African American Fine art. In particular, Hudson River School artists, Robert Scott Duncanson, Alexander Wyant, Maurice B Prendergast, Frank Russell Green, etc.

I consult, collect and sell rare, unique and hard to find 19th century African American and American master artwork. I have been a avid collector with my husband collectively for over 20 years now. I have a successful private practice where my clients specifically come to me to advise them on rare artwork that is beautiful, yet worthy investments. I feel I have become a subject expert on the artwork I focus on.

I belong to Black Art in America. I have been featured on their website. I belong to Jack and Jill of America

My writing has been featured on Black Art in American Dec 2010. I have three blogs: Private Collectors of Decorative Arts, Hudson River School Collectors, African American Art Collectors.

I am a former graduate from Univerisity of Washington in Seattle, Washington. I studied sociology and psychology.