Fine Art/art piece

Question
A while ago I had purchased a art piece and it was labeled WELCOME HOME and has two girls one older holding the other girls hand.
     To the left in typing it says Publisher by H.Hallett &co Portland Maine, and in the Middle says WELCOME HOME and to the left says copyright H.Hallett $ CO 1880.
    On the back of the picture in pencil writing looks to be a signature cursive I think it says Joannea I'm not to sure hard to make out.
     Hopeing you could give me insight as to if it is a original? or who painted it etc.
  Thank you

Answer
Hi there Alice,

Thank you for the detail, but I could not begin to tell you if it's a original without seeing it. Also, are you referring to a original print or original painting? Without seeing it, it sounds like a print. If you could send images of the front, back and signatures I could possibly provide you with more information.

Typically services for identifying the artist and artist background takes a considerable amount of time and research. Sometimes one day, sometimes a couple of months. This is why not only I, but most professionals charge for their time on this service. However, if you could provide me with some details around where you purchased it or any additional background about the art work, I could either point you in the direction of how you can do the research yourself or let you know how much I would charge for the service.

Thanks.  

Qeturah Rasyth