Fine Art/artist bennett painting 1945

Question
country farmhouse  artist bennett  1945
country farmhouse art  
artist signed Bennett,have a 1945 painting 3x2 ft  ,called a country farmhouse have any info on this artist this painting  ,wondering if worth anything ,have pictures

Answer
Ronnie,

I would be happy to provide you with a valuation on the artist. I typically charge $100 for this service. This includes general information on the artist, the year the artwork was created, any of the artists additional works, accolades and honors  and authenticity. If I am unable to identify the information, I will not charge you for the work. If this is something you are interested in, please email me images of the front and back of the painting as well as the artists signature. Details around where you purchased it as well.

Thanks.  

Qeturah Rasyth