Fine Art/Em Oberhauser

michael wrote at 2011-04-15 14:32:04

i like that painting would you consider selling it? I am very interested init. Thank you.  

Stella B. wrote at 2011-07-15 02:16:51
I also have this but it is in black and white.  em. oberhouser and lohengrin are the names on it.

Randall wrote at 2012-01-09 02:18:47
I also have the picture of the wedding in black and white. we would like to know the appraised value. please let us know if you find out.  

Sandra Short wrote at 2013-08-08 16:29:41
I also have the painting, it is signed Em Oberhauser. A friend bought it from an antique shop. I feel in Love with it as soon as I saw it. Mine has the color, but it is framed in a black frame. I've been searching for it online so I can learn about it. I realized it was a Wedding, I just didn't have a clue of anything else. I did find one which resembles the one I have, it is called The Bath. My friend said the woman at the Antique shop told him, they purchased it from an Estate, and the information that she had about it was, A father-in-law purchased it as a wedding gift for his daughter-in-law. He had it framed and shipped from France. That's all the information I have. I am still captivated by it to this day. It's in my bedroom and I get to look at it every night. Any other information about it you can send it to me at  

Qeturah Rasyth

I can provide expertise around 19th Century American Fine Art and 19th Century African American Fine art. In particular, Hudson River School artists, Robert Scott Duncanson, Alexander Wyant, Maurice B Prendergast, Frank Russell Green, etc.

I consult, collect and sell rare, unique and hard to find 19th century African American and American master artwork. I have been a avid collector with my husband collectively for over 20 years now. I have a successful private practice where my clients specifically come to me to advise them on rare artwork that is beautiful, yet worthy investments. I feel I have become a subject expert on the artwork I focus on.

I belong to Black Art in America. I have been featured on their website. I belong to Jack and Jill of America

My writing has been featured on Black Art in American Dec 2010. I have three blogs: Private Collectors of Decorative Arts, Hudson River School Collectors, African American Art Collectors.

I am a former graduate from Univerisity of Washington in Seattle, Washington. I studied sociology and psychology.