Fine Art/fine art

Question
I was given a painting by A.D greer "morning Mist" I cannot find anything about this painting .  Could you please answer concerning time frame and value.  Following is what is on back...
Reofect  line #2131A .order # 474, Morning mist, artist, Guer...
On the front left corner is a signigture, A.D. Greer  B.F co. Inc.
Thank you for your time
Harry Nelson

Answer
The artist you are referring to based off the information you provided is a American artist. I would need to see the artwork in order to provide you with time of creation. In terms of appraising the artwork, I would first have to ask how much you paid for it and how much do you feel it is worth? It's best to understand goals around the value of artwork when I work with individuals.

Additional information I would need is a image of the front, back and signature to confirm authenticity as well. If you would like me to do this, please forward the requested information to qeturahrasyth@yahoo.com and I will respond to your questions.

Best,
Qeturah

Qeturah Rasyth