Fine Art/can you help me in identifying an artist

Question
unknown artist
unknown artist  
Hello,
I have what looks to be an original oil painting on canvas. It appears to be very old.  I fell in love with this painting because of the way that the artist captured light.  I would love to have more of his/hers work, but I can't read the signature.  There is a signature on the middle/bottom of the painting, but it looks more like the name of the painting because it has an exclamation mark after the wording.  There is writing on the back of the canvas that says the same thing, but under that it looks like a signature that starts with an F and is maybe 10 characters long and a last name that looks like it starts with a T and is maybe 3 or 4 characters long.  Under that it says "Venice" and then some other writing that I cannot make out.  There is a sticker on the back also that says "Anhalts bookstore and Bindery" 1710 Belmont Ave Chicago IL. Because I can only send one picture, I have sent a picture of the painting.  If you want me to send pictures of all the writing please let me know where I can send those.  Thank you

Answer
Dear Julie,

Please send high quality jpeg images to dheadley@headleyfineart.com. Take clear photos of the front, back, and close up of all writing. Please put your above question in the body of the email. I'll try to help you out.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley