Fine Art/limited canvas print

Question
I came across a canvas print from artist Richard E Thompson called Woodland Glen. It is print 45/1000.
Do you know if there is any value to this print?

Answer
I know of a Richard Earl Thompson impressionist artist from the 20th century that did landscapes. Quite beautiful ones at that. Is this the artist you are referring to? I specialize in 19th century American artists, however, if you can forward me a image of the work, I can confirm if it is the artist I am referring to. I cannot tell you worth unless I can see the image first.

Regarding prints and their worth,this is based off the artist, the subject, how many copies were made and what number copy you have.

Qeturah Rasyth