Fine Art/note

Question
i have an oil painting.the name signed on it is gregory.thats all it says is gregory.we would really like to find out who this artist is.could i email you a picture of his painting and his signature?

Answer
Hi Gregory,

You artwork sounds interesting, however, research to find a the name of the artist with limited information takes time and extensive research. I typically charge clients for this service. If you would like me to research the artwork, I would be happy to, however, I will need to charge a fee. If this works for you, please forward the images and details around the note to the following email. Once I review the materials, I will be able to provide you with a quote.

The email is qeturahrasyth@yahoo.com.

Thanks.  

Qeturah Rasyth