Fine Art/Artist signatures

Question
H.Berger
H.Berger  
Hi there, I have two painting in my possession with the following signature as attached. Could you identify the Artist?

Thank you in advance.

Answer
Dear Mike,
I could not locate a match on the signature in my database or books. It looks like there is something else written after the r. It might help if I could see photos of the paintings themselves to determine style and period. If you want more help, send high quality jpeg images as attachments of the entire fronts, backs, and clear close ups of both signatures (and any other writing) to dolly12@aol.com.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley