Fine Art/Artist signatures

Hi there, I have two painting in my possession with the following signature as attached. Could you identify the Artist?

Thank you in advance.

Dear Mike,
I could not locate a match on the signature in my database or books. It looks like there is something else written after the r. It might help if I could see photos of the paintings themselves to determine style and period. If you want more help, send high quality jpeg images as attachments of the entire fronts, backs, and clear close ups of both signatures (and any other writing) to
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.