Fine Art/Currier& Ives

Question
We found old gold pictures that are 6x 8/14  from Currier & Ives
we have 4 of them. Can you tell me anything about this type of print. There is no color only gold etching with no indents.
On the left bottom it states Currier& Ives  then in the middle it states the name of the print RETURN FROM THE PASTURE IN CAPS.
is there anything you can tell me about these?
Thank you,  Lori

Answer
Dear Lorelei,
I hope you are doing well. I apologize for the delay in response, but I wanted to give your inquiry more research time. The original release of RETURN FROM THE PASTURE was in large folio format only; and also with three different scenes. I could not locate another example of your exact print in gold, but I did find reproductions that were released in gold foil. I will give you a link to one to see if its medium is similar to yours. I hope this is helpful.
http://www.goantiques.com/detail,currier-ives-foil,552216.html
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley