Fine Art/Dali art

Dali Supper
Dali Supper  
I have a painting of the last super.  We there is some writing on the brown paper on the backside of the artwork.  There is also a stamp.  The writing is "Dali Supper" and 1950KI.  The Stamp is New York N.Y. with a small circular design over the words New York. How do I get this art appraised?  I live in the Detroit area.

There is no pencil signed limited edition version of "The Last Supper" by Dali and any oil or other original works are interpretations or copies of the original painting Dali created, so those would not fall into the investment grade art market unless done by a known artist. There are many replicas of this painting from museum stores etc. The only authorized version of this image was created by the DeMart Corp. and has a facsimile or copy of Dali's signature. Those have some value, but based on your image, I don't think this is a match. Of course I have not examined your art in person and cannot offer free authenticity reports or free art appraisals, but hopefully my info will help you.

Best Regards,

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.