Fine Art/Help identifying European (Paris?) artist signature

Question
stu charcoal1
stu charcoal1  
Dear Ms. Headley
I appreciate very much any time you may be able to devote to my question of identifying what I believe to be a European artist's signature. Being limited to one photo, I have attached a close-up of the artist's signature.
The work is a charcoal, and I would date it to the vintage era or later.
With many sincere thanks.
Susi

Answer
Dear Susi,
I hope you are doing well. I cannot immediately read the signature, but if you can send clear jpeg photos as attachments of the entire drawing along with another signature to dolly12@aol.com, I'll take a look at the style and see if I can find the artist. Include photos of any other writing.
You are correct that it is probably a European artist. The second word is Paris. Please put your original question above in the text of the email.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley