Fine Art/Help identifying European (Paris?) artist signature

stu charcoal1
stu charcoal1  
Dear Ms. Headley
I appreciate very much any time you may be able to devote to my question of identifying what I believe to be a European artist's signature. Being limited to one photo, I have attached a close-up of the artist's signature.
The work is a charcoal, and I would date it to the vintage era or later.
With many sincere thanks.

Dear Susi,
I hope you are doing well. I cannot immediately read the signature, but if you can send clear jpeg photos as attachments of the entire drawing along with another signature to, I'll take a look at the style and see if I can find the artist. Include photos of any other writing.
You are correct that it is probably a European artist. The second word is Paris. Please put your original question above in the text of the email.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.