Fine Art/Can you identify either of these paintings

Signed by Henry
Signed by Henry  
This painting has the signature Henry on it. It is quite old and appear to be european scenery from the 19th century. I inherited this from my aunt. She was 91 and she had received them over 60 years ago from her boss who was quite old at that time.

Dear Randy,
I hope you are doing well. There are numerous 19th century painters with the last name of Henry. Without a first name and more information, it is nearly impossible to tell who the artist is that painted this landscape. If you would like to send me high quality jpeg images of the entire painting, front and back, as well as close up images of the signature and any other writing I will do a review of the artists that have signatures on file to see if I can find a match. I must reiterate that it is highly unlikely with only the last name. Email as attachments to
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.