Fine Art/Can you identify either of these paintings

Question
Signed by Henry
Signed by Henry  
This painting has the signature Henry on it. It is quite old and appear to be european scenery from the 19th century. I inherited this from my aunt. She was 91 and she had received them over 60 years ago from her boss who was quite old at that time.

Answer
Dear Randy,
I hope you are doing well. There are numerous 19th century painters with the last name of Henry. Without a first name and more information, it is nearly impossible to tell who the artist is that painted this landscape. If you would like to send me high quality jpeg images of the entire painting, front and back, as well as close up images of the signature and any other writing I will do a review of the artists that have signatures on file to see if I can find a match. I must reiterate that it is highly unlikely with only the last name. Email as attachments to dolly12@aol.com.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley