Fine Art/old chalk drawing

Question
I have an old rectangle chalk drawing of 4 little white puppies. Two are on the right side of the drawing curled up asleep and one is in the middle of the drawing with the last one on the left side.  Those two are watching a spider run across the floor. The puppies are whit with black & brown spots. I have had this for about 30 years. There is an other drawing with little kittens. Some are in a basket while the others are playing around it. I was left these drawings by a great uncle. I had always thought they were paintings until a few weeks ago. I took the back off to put them in different frames and found that they are chalk. I don't see any signature only "1892" written on the bottom right hand side. Just want to know something about the drawings if you can help me. The are very well done and very cute.
Thank You

Answer
Dear Jay,
I will take a look and see if I can identify an artist style. It is of course impossible for me to tell you who the artist is without a name, but I may be able to give you more information. You can email the photos to dolly12@aol.com. Please use high quality jpeg photos and send as attachments rather than inserts.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley