Fine Art/Robert Brackman

Question
Still Life in Early April
Still Life in Early Ap  
I have a Robert Brackman origional oil that my Grandmother purchased while attending one of his schools. It is framed and the canvas is 9x14 It is in excellent condition. It is called Still Life in early April
Picture attached. Looking for a value
Thank You
Eric

Answer
Eric,
Brackman is a well-known twentieth century American artist. Not hard to find records of his paintings sold at public auction, though most of his works are nude portraits.  In the last decade, a half-dozen still life pictures such as yours have been sold between $1,000 - $2,000.  I would fathom you might fetch mid-to-high end of this range.  But at auction, one never knows! You might also try contacting the New Jersey Gallery in Lambertville, NJ.  

Congratulations, you have a very nice artwork.

Stuart Cartwright