Fine Art/I have a signed oil painting, need information

Oil Painting Signature
Oil Painting Signature  
Hi, I have an oil painting of unknown origin which depicts a Paris street scene.  It is signed Angela.  I have had it over 30 years and wanted to know if you could tell me anything about the painting or the artist.  Any information would be appreciated.  I am attaching photos.  I hope the photos are clear enough. Please let me know.

Thank you,

Dear Enda,
I hope you are doing well. I checked my artist books and online websites; but I cannot locate a listed artist who signs their work as "Angela". Many times foreign artists, (mostly from China), will utilize an American name to sign work for the decorative art market. Parisian street scenes are particularly popular with the mass market art industry. The other option may be that your artist is considered a "regional" painter who may have been popular in a certain area of the country and time. If you love the painting, that is what matters the most.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.