Fine Art/I have a signed oil painting, need information

Question
Oil Painting Signature
Oil Painting Signature  
Hi, I have an oil painting of unknown origin which depicts a Paris street scene.  It is signed Angela.  I have had it over 30 years and wanted to know if you could tell me anything about the painting or the artist.  Any information would be appreciated.  I am attaching photos.  I hope the photos are clear enough. Please let me know.

Thank you,

Enda!

Answer
Dear Enda,
I hope you are doing well. I checked my artist books and online websites; but I cannot locate a listed artist who signs their work as "Angela". Many times foreign artists, (mostly from China), will utilize an American name to sign work for the decorative art market. Parisian street scenes are particularly popular with the mass market art industry. The other option may be that your artist is considered a "regional" painter who may have been popular in a certain area of the country and time. If you love the painting, that is what matters the most.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley